Sunday 17 February 2013

Celebrity Darling Review II ! Eligible Bachelors, bands & groups

I had to continue. NEW INFO I DISCOVERED IS KILLING MY HEART.
PLS MY FRAGILE MAIDEN HEART ! 













LOOK AT ALL THE BISHIES. OMG. SO MANY. HOW. WHAT. WHY. YESSSSSSSSSSSS.


This is my first target. Haru Shindo.
I don't know if you know, but I loooove V-Kei, and 'Jade' looks like a V-Kei group.
SO YES. HARU IS MINENIENIFNEINJKSDFAdN. ♥ hehehe.

Second is Yoshito Fujisaki. HE IS SO PRETTY TOO. ♥♥♥
Too many pretty boys.
I don't know who to turn to first !!



If only the six boys are eligible. I will bloody fliiiiiiipppppppp. Fujisaki )':


The JADE boys !

Natsuki would have to be no.3 after Haru and Yoshito.




And your career choices..
(Though personally I don't see too big a difference between an idol and an artist -one sings and dances while the others a band I'm guessing. But still)



Voltage loves their epic endings.

No comments:

Post a Comment